The most basic method of course is using raw cannabis. The easiest way is to use a brownie mix which you can buy from the local store. In this case, you will only need oil, eggs, some water and of course raw grinded weed. If possible, use a non-stick glass pan. If using a classic iron tray (which tends to stick), be sure to grease it up with butter and add a thin layer of flour before adding the composition.
Another more refined recipe is to use cannabutter, so instead of the usual oil, add weedbutter. The rest of the recipe remains the same.
The first real decision you need to make is whether to make a weed brownie recipe from the box or from scratch. When it comes to making pot edibles, we suggest making your treats from scratch. The quality will be higher, and frankly, you’ve already made a financial investment. Treat yourself and do it right, especially when they’re relatively easy edibles to make. Box mixes also normally require you to use oil instead of butter.
Salted Caramel Fudge Weed Brownies
Ingredients / CARAMEL
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flaky sea salt
Ingredients / BROWNIES
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Premium Cannabutter
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large eggs, chilled
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
Make the caramel
In a medium saucepan, cook the sugar with the water over moderate heat, swirling the pan frequently, until a dark amber caramel forms. Slowly drizzle in the cream, then whisk in the butter and sea salt. Transfer the caramel to a small bowl and refrigerate until thickened, about 2 hours.
Make the brownies
Preheat the oven to 325°. Lightly butter a 9-by-13-inch metal baking pan. Melt 14 tablespoons of butter, plus 2 tablespoons cannabutter in a heatproof medium bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of simmering water. Add the chopped chocolate, the sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth. Remove the bowl from the heat and whisk in the eggs. Add the flour and stir until just incorporated. Line baking pan with parchment. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and bake the brownies for about 40 minutes, until a tester inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. Transfer the pan to a rack and let cool completely.
Invert the brownies onto a cutting board and cut in half to form 2 rectangles. Spread the chilled caramel over 1 rectangle, then top with the other rectangle. Cut into 12 bars and serve immediately
The caramel can be refrigerated for 2 weeks. The brownies can be refrigerated for 3 days or frozen for 1 month.
Each serving contains about 7.6 mg THC based on the Premium Cannabutter recipe and a 20% THC strain of cannabis. The psychoactive effects of THC can take 30 to 90 minutes depending on tolerance, though most people should not consume more than 10 mg at a time.
The best Weed brownie recipe
This easy edibles recipe we have included for butter is a smooth and flavorful one, but you are still going to taste pot in your brownies. Depending on if you are bothered by that flavor or not, you may want to add frosting to your brownies at the end of the baking process.
- 1/2 cup of pot butter (Remember, if you want to make a weaker batch simply use a 1/4 cup of weed butter and a 1/4 cup of traditional unsalted butter.)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a pan with cooking spray or by lightly coating a paper towel with cooking oil and rubbing it down. You want your pan to be around 8×8 or 9×9 inches, but if you don’t mind thinner brownies, a larger pan can work. Just make sure you check the brownies after 15 minutes instead of 25 or 30.
- Mix your cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder together in a mixing bowl and set it aside.
- Melt your butter down in a saucepan until it is a liquid, being careful not to let it reach a boil. You want your butter melted but not hot.
- Mix sugar and vanilla into the butter.
- Add your sugar, butter, and vanilla to the mixing bowl with your other dry ingredients, along with your eggs.
- Beat the mixture in your mixing bowl until your mixture is velvety.
- Pour the brownie batter into your baking pan.
- Put your brownies in the oven, and let bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Play a record while you wait.
- When your special brownies are done, allow them to cool so you don’t burn your mouth. Serve them to friends you love dearly, and remember it’s unethical to dose your enemies.
- If you choose to frost your brownies, feel free to use any major brand store-bought frosting. Any stoner can tell you that Better Crocker and Duncan Hines have been doing great work in the edibles recipes frosting field for years and deserve your support.
And there you have it! A pretty easy edibles recipe that can make for a great time. Just make sure marijuana is legal in your state or you have a prescription before you get started.
5 minutes Weed brownie
Write these down for a brownie for 8 people:
- 100 grams of butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- Half a cup flour
- 200 grams of chocolate to melt, if possible, special for desserts
- 4 grams of marijuana (0.5 g per person)
- First we put the oven to heat to 120ºC (it won’t cost us anything to make the dough, so the ideal thing is to be ready to put our mixture as soon as we finish preparing it).
- We put the oven to heat to 120ºC.
- Next, heat a frying pan, to which we will add the butter and chocolate that we are going to mix little by little.
- We will add the butter and chocolate.
- While this is being done, in a bowl, add the eggs, sugar, flour and stir. You can do it with a fork or, the easiest thing (even if it’s not, gastronomically speaking, the most professional thing) is to take the mixer and in half a second it’s all mixed without unpleasant lumps.
- In a bowl, add the eggs, sugar, flour.
- Finally, add the chocolate and marijuana that will have to be very well crushed and put it in the oven.. How long? It depends on how patient you are. At 120 degrees, in 60 minutes you have it. To check it out, just open the oven after that time, prick the brownie with the tip of a knife and if comes out clean, it’s ready.
- Add the chocolate and marijuana.
- At 120 degrees, in 60 minutes you have it.
- When you take it out, unless you’re in a hurry or want to eat it, the ideal thing is to wait for it to cool down a bit so that it doesn’t bad like a pump in your stomach, but if you feel like eating it inmediatly, you can also accompany it with an ice-cream ball, which will make the contrast your stomach needs.
You can accompany brownie with strawberries, as well as cream.
You just have to enjoy the trip!)
I make these every time I make brownies but, I use Hershey Kisses instead and it is amazing, you can’t really tell they are weed brownies and the top of the brownie gets a nice crisp on the whole top while the bottom is still nice and brownie like. Absolutely love it!
I had a “guy on the couch” situation once, for about 9 months. One time we made these unholy coma brownies. He went on a doom loop for several days. Ate a handful of brownies, blacked out for many hours, woke up and repeated.